Due to technical difficulties, the meeting location has changed. Please join the link here.
The time has come for our first MAST General Meeting of 2021. We will be meeting next Friday, February 12th at 11AM CST. The meeting will take place virtually. To join the meeting, click this link, and wait to be admitted to the meeting. You will need a free Zoom account to log in.
This week’s agenda is as follows:
- Presentation: Benefits of Imagery Content Programs by AppGeo
- Presentation: The Micro-Region Concept by Esri
- Announcements from the Board
- USM Internship Program (Long Beach & Ocean Springs)
- Harrison County GIS Department GIS Analyst
- Member Announcements
- General Discussion
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to any member of the board. We will be happy to assist you.
See you soon!